Admin announcements let you send important communications to members in your organization. Admins can easily create and publish announcements for Asana users in their domain. This allows members of your organization to have clarity and stay up to date with company-wide announcements.
Admins in Enterprise organizations can:
- Schedule announcements with start and end dates
- Add hyperlinks and basic text formatting
- Preview the announcement before launch
- Cancel or remove an already launched or scheduled announcement
Create an organization-wide announcement
Access the organization admin console
To access the admin console:
- Click on your profile photo.
- In the drop-down menu, select Admin console.
To create an admin announcement:
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Click on Admin announcement.
Configure your announcement
When creating a new announcement:
- Write the text for your announcement. You can include links and format the text.
- Check the Include button in announcement box to include a button in your announcement.
- Click on Continue.
Schedule announcements with start and end dates
To schedule your announcement, click Date range.
Select the start and end dates for your announcement and click Done.
Review your announcements
After reviewing your announcement, click on Publish announcement. The announcement will be visible a few minutes later.
Admin announcements will be sent out organization-wide. Announcements cannot be sent out to select teams or groups.
Remove your announcements
To remove an announcement, go back to the Admin console and click on the Settings tab. Click on Admin announcement, and then click on Remove announcement.